qualatex balloon network
how to join?
QBN Code of Ethics
As a member of Qualatex Balloon Network (QBN), my business will have:
- Only Qualatex latex balloons, and when possible Microfoil Qualatex balloons;
- Make continuous training and education a priority, and encourage our employees to participate in the QBN and Certified Balloon Artist (CBA) program;
- To hold honorable practices in the business, promote professionalism in our business and demonstrate good faith in our business relationships.
at the exam
Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes early to the exam site so you have enough time to get set up.
You’ll have your own workstation but will have to share a common equipment station.
During the exam, you’ll be required to complete:
- A social expression bouquet of your own design
- A table centerpiece of your own design
- A duplicated bouquet
- A twisted balloon flower
- A 5-balloon cluster garland
- Demonstrate temporary and permanent knots
- Either a mock sales call or ´delivery presentation
- Six questions from the QBN curriculum
While that may seem like a lot, it’s all in an average day’s work for a professional balloon decorator.
As long as you practice in advance, you’ll be prepared to perform these tasks just fine!
- Helium tanks
- Electric air inflators
- Hand air inflators
- Heat sealers
- Slide-n-Size balloon sizers
- Balloons, line, and ribbon for the garland, duplicated bouquet, and duplicated balloon flower
Your International Balloon Artists Event
Don't miss it!
Copyright © BalloOnArtistsEventSpain‘2018