Imagine a very demanding customer who wants a special table decoration in the communion of his child, then get to work!
You will be provided with a table and two chairs. The size of the table is 90 x 180 cm. No damage to the inventory is allowed. The final decoration should be visible from all sides.
You can decide to make an unforgettable table including some structure, columns, bows, table arrangements or helium balloons.
• The maximum dimensions allowed for the main piece (the centerpiece) are 45 cm x 45 cm x 35 cm high. If you want to add helium balloons consider the following sizes: The composition needs to have a space from 35 cm to 61 cm and the height of the balloons will not exceed cm 185 maximum, so that people can see through, without finding any visual obstacles.
• Competition is closed (without public).
• Pre-assembled elements (not balloons) are supported, competitors must display the elements during the registration process in the event.
• Each competing team may consist of a maximum of 1 assistant (max. 2 persons)
• There will be a maximum of 10 teams admitted to compete.
• Only Qualatex balloons will be allowed for centerpieces.
• The ONART organization will provide shared space of work and helium for the competition, however, all balloons and accessories must be provided by the competitor.
WHEN, WHERE, DURATION..
- Friday 5th october
- Room 3
- Duration: 1’15h ( 10:45 am /12:15 pm )
For any questions or queries about this competition please contact Josemaria Alvarez firstname.lastname@example.org +34 977 338 130